DSC00508 DSC03042b DSC02358 DSC02313 DSC02252 DSC02979b DSC02007 DSC01726 DSC01127 DSC00560 DSC00428 DSC00416 DSC00347 DSC00307 DSC00270 DSC01228 DSC00971 DSC00192 DSC00099 DSC01474 DSC05320

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday

Myla's ANC is still zero, but this has been a better day. We are still thinking through whether to have Myla's PIC line replaced by another central line.

If you have been following this blog, then you've noticed a new look to this page compliments of Rebecca Phong, whose child has also seen the inside of Riley hospital far too often. Rebecca's daughter is facing some challenges of her own right now, so the revisions to this blog will take place whenever they take place. It already looks a LOT better than what I had done before. Thanks, Rebecca!

5 comments:

Mary said...

It's beautiful! :)

a. elisabeth said...

aaah this page is so beautiful!!! it made me cry!! I want to meet little myla in person someday soon :) i was thinkin of you guys when i drove thru indy the other day... i havent forgotten you!

Angie said...

I like the new look!
Hang in there guys . . . I'm sure you are all about to drop from exhaustion! We continue to pray for you daily, and my kids are always asking for updates on baby Myla.
I've already had some KASH members ask me to contact them if we do meals for you again. We are all looking forward to your return to Kokomo!

Anonymous said...

Hello Raul and family,

I'm so glad you like the look of your new blog so far. I will hopefully get it finished up for you tomorrow evening.

hugs and prayers for all.

Karyn said...

I love it!! ;) Your pictures are just wonderful too. Maybe a career in photography for you? I hope you decide what to do with Mylas line. Sounds painful anyway you do it to me! I hope she is feeling better now & getting rest. Thank you for the updates. We think about & pray for you all often.