Thursday, April 24, 2008

Still waiting some more...

Today's ANC: Down to 350. Next up: Blood test on Monday, and then on Thursday if needed, and then a bone marrow test if her ANC isn't closer to a thousand by then.

2 comments:

Shannon B. said...

Hi I found your blog on the yahoo infant leukemia sight. I to have a son who went through infant AML. Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. If you want you can e-mail me at jxb123@yahoo.com Take care Shannon B.

Karyn said...

I hope you all are doing well. Thanks for the pictures the other day you posted of the kids. Your kids are adorable! What a great picture of Raul Matthew in the fireman gear too! ;o) We will continue to pray for Myla's ANC to increase. Have a good week!